Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fast times at Bangkapi Mall

Fast times at Bangko Thailand

This is going to be a three part adventure series since I am limited to the lengths of my posts. After the fact, I can really see how God proected me in my life. I got separated from the group when we split off in Tesco (a Target-like store). We agreed to reconvene at a specific location at a specific time. I forgot the time but figured I would get done early and wait for them for a little bit.
A little bit turned into a long time becaus I was waiting in the wrong location. I could see the team-leader and his wife checkig out but figured I could wait for them where I was. I figured wrong: they couldn't see me so they figured I had gone back with the other two in the group. I stayed put like they taught me in Boy Scouts if I ever got lost in the woods. In hopes of finding me they went to the Santisuk school where we were directed to return to if we get lost.


















Knowing that I was extremely close to the hotel; I went outside and waited at the Mark Plaza. The part that is the worst about it all is that I could not email Tom due to the fact that the international mobile internet was not enabled on my phone. The real reason why it is the worst is beacuse Mark Plaza is about a block across the road from the hotel.
I had contact through text with my family at home but the text was a little garbled so no email was sent to Tom (team leader)  about my wherabouts. I was instruted to fetch a taxi and go to Santisuk so I showed the taxi the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment