Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fast times at Bangkapi Mall: part 2

It gets really interesting here. While waiting for the taxi, I prayed that people would find me: the right people. Once in the taxi I showed the card


and the driver dropped me off just around the corner of the school.  This school is loated in what appeared to be a very dicey part of town at night because it was A: not well lit B: there were about a dozen stray dogs barking at me on the street and finally C: there were two shops: a motorcycle shop and a bar. I chose to get help from the motorcycle people instead of those in the bar.
One man at the motorcycle shop conveyed that he knew where I should go and offered to take me. I hopped off his motorcycle halfway because he was taking me through a yet dicier part of town. I safely dismounted and told him "No. This does not look right". I walked the rest of the way down the road I was on and came across a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment